The Lid
Let me go,
Once and for all,
Let your past love show,
Release me and stand tall,
You had your chance,
I confided in you,
Now don't you dare take this stance,
It's not about what you say, but what you do,
Move on with your life,
As I thought you did,
Don't let this bring you strife,
But please, let this be the lid,
The lid to any past feeling,
Block it out,
Don't think of any heart-stealing,
It won't work, there is no doubt,
I have moved on,
And you should know why,
Now you need to move on,
Please, you already had your try.
It is very frustrating for one, when things don't go as planned. But when it is their fault and they don't even understand what happened, well that's just sad.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.