Fighting away the tears tonight,
I drown in my troublesome sorrows,
Trying to picture my life in the light,
The image escapes with one my mind borrows,
But the one thing that's locked in my head,
Is the one thing that's bringing me dread,
It feels as though my innocence is dead,
And I'm weighed down with regrets instead,
I wish I could fly away,
Float myself to another day,
Forget all the mistakes making me drift,
And finally learn how to lift,
Learn how to lift up my soul,
Learn how to lighten my load,
Learn how to finally console,
My heart on this endless road,
But there's one thing that I can do,
Something that seems to work,
The bad feelings don't seem to lurk,
When I stop and think of you,
You're the one who lifts up my soul,
You're the one who lightens my load,
So now I've decided to put you in control,
Open my heart, please, you have the code.
When you can't rely on your own strength anymore, turn to those that love you. They will help you through your problems, but you have to be willing to accept their support.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.