Friday, November 19, 2010

My Haiku Creations

Fall

Crispy crunch of leaves,
Sweet scents in the autumn breeze,
Transforming of trees.



Intentionally Oblivious

A delicate rose,
She doesn't know she has thorns,
Hidden pains burst out.



Guilty Deceit

Peculiar strings,
We pull in desperate times,
Tangled in the web.



Regrets

Blinded by his love,
She fell for him once again,
He wasn't worth it.



Race

The whistle is blown,
Nervousness flutters within,
I pass the line first!


Quest For Guidance

Trapped, helpless, and cold,
The path I'm on has no light,
Where does the road end?



It'll Never Be The Same

Sewing up the seams,
She tailors her broken heart,
But damage remains.




My Hero

A bird or a plane?
Both are wrong, he's here to save,
Superman Returns!



Summer Sunset

Trying to capture,
The last ounce of warm sunshine,
I lay in the sand.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.